Hello? Can Anyone Hear Me?

  Sometimes, I feel invisible to some people that are extremely important to me, and it breaks my heart. How to handle it,  I have no idea. I know I am not the best at responding to calls, messages, etc but I do try. I know we are all busy and have lives, but at the same time, is 5-10 minutes for a quick call too much to ask for?
 I feel so alone sometimes, and I get to a breaking point where I am ready to just move to Spring Hill already so I don't miss out on spending time with friends I have made through Patrick. We started this monthly get together with three other couples, and already I missed out on the first one. I could make a nice list of other events I have missed out on. There just comes a time when you are ready to share your life with the person you love together, in the same area, and I am there.
 On a happier note, I lost 2.6 pounds this past week, making it a total of 9.2 pounds down. I am hoping for the 10 pound mark next week!

Comments

  1. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out! :) Hang in there love- things will get better. ALSO, Congrats on the weight loss, that is so exciting! Keep it going! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Read the Stars so Wrong?

Step 1: The Purge

I'm Learning to Breathe