Happy New Year!

2013 is here, and I honestly am so excited about the new year! I feel there are going to be a lot of changes in my life, and I am ready to embrace them.

For starters, and my friend Megan will be so proud of me, I got on my Facebook, and I deleted anything associated with Patrick. The best part, I didn't shed one tear. It's time to really let go. I heard from his parents over Christmas. They sent me a card with a really sweet letter wishing me the best & letting me know that they were thinking of me, especially since both of our football teams are playing in the championship game. I held onto that letter until yesterday, when I decided to throw it away. Its time to officially move on from this. It's been seven months, he has moved on, and now, I can say that I am.

Next, I am going to go gazelle with my money. My plan is to have ankle surgery when I move in September, which means I will be out of work for at least 6-8 weeks. That means, no income during that time so it's time to pay ahead on bills and save that money! Therefore, I am on the hunt for a part time day shift job so I can get my money matters straightened. Hopefully a desk job, so that way I can sit and not kill my ankle.

I want to speak my mind more. I don't do that enough. I may feel a lot less stressed out if I do that. I'm not talking about in a bad way either, but like if I'm interested in a guy, I want to have that insane courage to kiss him goodnight on a date or let him know I like him.

Of course, there is my health/weight loss. How about I just update my progress, and you guys can keep encouraging me? Deal?

Happy New Year, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Long, Age 34! P.S. It's Okay to Ask For Help

Step 1: The Purge

Introduction